The Caroline Daybed will fit anywhere with its clean uncomplicated lines, capturing the uniqueness of our times. Constructed with a carbon steel frame for stability, the gently sloping 48-inch back panel and 34.5-inch side panels are welded for strength. The medium matte gray Flint finish is coated by electro-statically applied powder paint with a lacquer coating for durability. The 3-piece panel set is stabilized by (4) 1.5-inch diameter corner posts, topped with stamped steel finials. This charming daybed has a light airy feel that will make a perfect addition to any office, family room or bedroom. A 12-inch space between the floor and daybed base is available for storage. This unit includes a Link spring support deck, back panel, (2) side panels, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. A mattress is not included with this daybed. The Caroline Complete Metal Daybed comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Twin sized daybed frame constructed of carbon steel with Flint finish
- Arched panels complimented by stamped finials
- Includes a Link spring support deck for mattress (mattress not included)
- Frame measures 48" (H) x 79.5" (W) x 39.5" (L) with 12" space between the floor and daybed base
- Protected with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Will fit anywhere with its clean uncomplicated lines
- Finish is coated by electro-statically applied powder paint with a lacquer coating for durability
- Charming daybed has a light airy feel that will make a perfect addition to any office, family room or bedroom
- Includes a Link spring support deck, back panel, (2) side panels, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 10-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||39.5 (L) x 79.38 (W) x 48 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.