The Lorna all metal dream bed exudes grace and elegance. Constructed of carbon steel for stability and years of everyday use, the charming design of Lorna features an arched headboard and footboard with accented spindles of varying heights, adding to its visual appeal. This bedroom piece is finished in a warm Simply White color that creates a bright, cheery feeling. Fashion doesn't have to exclude the youngest members of your family. The Lorna will help create a timeless sleeping space that will stay in style as the years go by. This unit includes duo headboard & footboard panel, headboard leg extensions, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Lorna Headboard and Footboard comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Full sized bed panels constructed of Carbon Steel with Simply White finish
- Features an arch with accented spindles of varying heights adding to the visual appeal
- Bed frame not included
- 52" Headboard and 34" footboard each have a 54.5" (W) x 1.5" (L)
- Protected with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Creates a timeless sleeping space that will stay in style as years go by
- Exudes grace and elegance
- Finish creates a bright, cheery feeling
- Includes duo headboard & footboard panel, headboard leg extensions, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 10-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||3 (L) x 54.5 (W) x 52 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.