You'll love the mixed-medium, industrial style of the Braden with its clean and simple rectangular pattern that looks rugged yet refined. Constructed of carbon steel, the 52-inch headboard and 20-inch footboard feature diagonal faux wood panels with a wood grain thermal print. This is framed with a Gunmetal finished trim in a clean and simple rectangular pattern. The technique used with the amazing Rustic Tobacco finish provides the authentic look of a rustic, reclaimed wood finish. The engineered bed frame consists of iron rails, cross arms and glides to provide full support to your mattress and box spring. The Braden will transform a room from ordinary into something interesting and sophisticated, while providing that calming retreat area you'll want to utilize for more than just sleeping. This unit includes a headboard and footboard panel, bed frame, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Braden Complete Bed comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- King sized complete bed constructed of Carbon Steel with Rustic Tobacco finish and Gunmetal trim
- 52" Headboard and 20" footboard features a wood grain thermal print providing authentic look of a rustic, reclaimed wood
- Steel bed frame provides full support to your mattress and box spring
- Bed measures 52" (H) x 78.25" (W) x 88" (L)
- Protected with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Authentic look of rustic, reclaimed wood
- Diagonal faux wood panels displayed in a clean and simple rectangular pattern
- Mixed-medium, industrial style with a clean and rectangular pattern that looks rugged yet refined
- Includes a headboard and footboard panel, bed frame, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 10-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
||Rustic Tobacco / Gunmetal
||Rustic Tobacco / Gunmetal
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||88 (L) x 78.25 (W) x 52 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.