As the name implies, the Baroque bed features a florid, ornate design. Constructed of carbon steel for stability and years of everyday use, this bed is certainly a statement piece that will need a large room to contain it. The large posts are topped with massive cast finials and feature sturdy feet at the bottom. The 66-inch headboard grill is adorned with a large center casting and supported by 60-inch high posts. The 36-inch footboard has a concave design that dips in the center and supported by 36-inch posts. Decorated sloping side rails, metal cross slats, and feet will provide full support to your mattress and box spring. The elaborate 4-step Gilded Slate finish starts with a black base and hand-applied coat of mottled translucent white paint to provide a bluish hue, highlighted with gleaming gold. A good ornamental bed, like the Baroque, will fuse with the surrounding décor, accent other bedroom furniture and transform an ordinary room into something interesting and sophisticated. This unit includes a headboard, footboard, bed posts, side rails, bed support system, instructions sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Baroque Complete Bed comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- California King sized bed constructed of Carbon Steel with Gilded Slate finish
- 66" Headboard and 36" footboard features a florid, ornate design with large posts, massive cast finials and incredible, ornate scrollwork
- Decorated sloping side rails, metal cross slats, and feet provides full support to your mattress and box spring
- Bed measures 66" (H) x 80" (W) x 93.75" (L)
- Protected with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Headboard adorned with a large center casting and supported by 60-inch high posts
- Finish starts with black base and mottled translucent white paint to provide a bluish hue, highlighted with gleaming gold
- Footboard has a concave design that dips in the center and supported by 36-inch posts
- Includes a headboard, footboard, bed posts, side rails, bed support system, instructions sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 10-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||93.75 (L) x 80 (W) x 66 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.