The simple lines, slim silhouette, and neutral finishes of the Fontane makes a remarkable focal point for your bedroom. Constructed of carbon steel for strong support and long life, the Silver finish of the geometric 48-inch headboard is accented by round metal top rail finished to resemble real cherry wood. This design presents a clean, crisp, tailored look that also provides a calming retreat area you'll want to utilize all hours of the day. The Fontane is the perfect addition to any contemporary styled room. This unit includes a headboard panel, instructions, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Fontane Headboard comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Queen sized headboard constructed of Carbon Steel with Silver finish grill and Cherry Wood colored Top Rail
- Features simple lines, slim silhouette, and neutral finishes to make a remarkable focal point in your bedroom
- Bed frame not included
- Headboard measures 48" (H) x 63" (W) x 2" (L)
- Protected with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Geometric design accented by round metal top rail
- Clean, crisp, tailored look
- Provides a calming retreat area you'll want to utilize all hours of the day
- Includes a headboard panel, instructions, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 10-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
||Silver / Cherry Metal
||Silver Metal / Cherry
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
||Silver / Cherry Metal
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||2 (L) x 63 (W) x 48 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.