The Emory has a mix of bold curves and straight lines that will provide the right look to create a stunning bedroom for both girls and boys. Constructed of carbon steel for stability and years of everyday use, the distinctive oval-shaped 52-inch headboard incorporates metal spindles and a decorative curving at the base. The Soft Gray finish goes well with any bedroom design. Fashion doesn't have to exclude the youngest members of your family. The Emory will help create a timeless sleeping space that will stay in style as the years go by. This unit includes headboard panel, headboard leg extensions, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Emory Headboard comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Twin sized headboard constructed of Carbon Steel with Soft Gray finish
- Features a mix of bold curves and straight lines to provide a stunning bedroom for both girls and boys
- Bed frame not included
- Headboard measures 52" (H) x 39.5" (W) x 1.5" (L)
- Protected with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Design that incorporates metal spindles and a decorative curving at the base
- Finish goes well with any bedroom design
- Creates a timeless sleeping space that will stay in style as the years go by
- Includes headboard panel, headboard leg extensions, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 10-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||1.5 (L) x 39.5 (W) x 52 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.