The Moselle combines soft, sweeping curves with straight lines to create an enduring transitional style. Constructed with a solid wood interior frame for stability and years of everyday use, this upholstered bedroom piece has a French Gray finished fabric exterior. The button-tufted tailoring, so common to French décor, combined with the simple, yet sophisticated fabric, works together to marry traditional and contemporary designs. This elegant look is partnered with soft foam padding covering the sturdy, solid wood frame. The Moselle's Mahogany finished, headboard posts are also adjustable, allowing the user to change headboard levels from 54-inches to 58-inches to 62-inches in height. This (3) level option is a convenient way to create a new bedroom look with just the slightest headboard adjustment. A good ornamental headboard, like the Moselle, will fuse with the surrounding décor, accent other bedroom furniture and transform an ordinary room into something interesting and sophisticated. This unit includes a headboard panel, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Moselle Headboard comes with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools.
- Full / Queen sized adjustable headboard constructed of Wood and French Gray finished polyester upholstery
- Button-tufted headboard has 54", 58" and 62" adjustable heights, providing new bedroom look with slight adjustment
- Bed frame not included
- Headboard measures 62" (H) x 63.25" (W) x 5" (L)
- Protected with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Combines soft, sweeping curves with straight lines
- Fabric and design work together to marry traditional and contemporary designs
- Look is partnered with soft foam padding covering the sturdy, solid wood frame
- Includes a headboard panel, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 1-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
||Wood / Fabric
||Mahogany / French Grey
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||5 (L) x 63.25 (W) x 62 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.