The Dynasty is a bedroom piece that defines traditional, vintage charm to survive the ages and take the focal point of any master suite or guestroom. Constructed of carbon steel for stability and years of everyday use, the 54-inch headboard has an imposing 1-inch camelback arched top rail that defines strength, durability and quality. A bold, looped pattern spreads out dramatically and each scroll design. Widely spaced metal bars spread across the bottom of the grill. Simple, but detailed, scalloped finials embellish the top of the posts to complete this substantial piece. The multi-step, textured Autumn Brown finish is lightly sponged with a gold tint and a soft gold highlight on the castings, finials and feet to provide an added sophistication and natural touch. A good ornamental headboard, like the Dynasty, will fuse with the surrounding décor, accent other bedroom furniture and transform an ordinary room into something interesting and sophisticated. This unit includes a headboard panel, leg extensions, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Dynasty Headboard comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Queen sized headboard constructed of Carbon Steel with textured Autumn Brown finish
- Features an imposing camelback arched top rail with bold, looped scrolling patterns
- Bed frame not included
- Headboard measures 54" (H) x 62" (W) x 2" (L)
- Protected with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Widely spaced metal bars and scalloped finials posts complete this substantial piece
- Finish is lightly sponged with a gold tint and a soft gold highlight on the castings and finials
- Bedroom piece that defines traditional, vintage charm to survive the ages
- Includes a headboard panel, leg extensions, instructions, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 10-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||2 (L) x 62 (W) x 54 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.