Control the M550 Adjustable Bed Base from your mobile phone with our new Malouf Base app. Built-in Bluetooth connectivity makes it easy to customize your sleep and relaxation experience. Plus, you can set an alarm through the bed base. Simply select a time and preset or memory position and the M550 will gently raise you up every morning. Additional features include 5 preset positions including Zero Gravity as well as 1 memory position for when you find your own perfect spot. The luxurious massage feature gives you 4 programs with 3 intensities. Charge your device with our dual charging ports located on both sides of the base. And the under-bed LED nightlights to make it safe and simple to get up during the night without waking your partner. Finally, our wireless remote control features LED backlighting so you can easily find the right button even in the dark.
Available Sizes - Twin, Twin XL, Full, queen, one piece king, Split King (Half), Split Queen (Half), Split Cal King (Half)
- Bluetooth built-in with customized Malouf Base app
- 5 preset positions including Zero Gravity; 1 memory position
- Independent head incline: 0 60°, foot incline: 0 45°
- 36 dual-zone massage options: 4 programs, 3 intensities, 3 timers
- LED backlit wireless remote control; under-bed LED nightlights
- 2 dual USB charging ports; child-lock safety feature
- Headboard brackets and 3-inch leg adapters available upon request
- Top-of-the-line Okin motors; 850-pound weight capacity on all sizes; 20-year w
- Available Sizes - Twin, Twin XL, Full, queen, one piece king, Split King (Half), Split Queen (Half), Split Cal King (Half)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.